NT510 Elite is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
NT510 Elite Multi-System Scanner with 1 Free Car Brand Software+OBD
NT510 Elite is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more
MUST READING before USING:
Note: NT510 Elite only in stock in the UK warehouse now, we can only ship to UK addresses. Other countries, please check the upgrade version Foxwell NT530 instead.
1. The NT510 Elite comes with one software (not just one VIN)
, you need to download it by yourself on the official website.
2. Foxwell NT510 Elite Software Setup Tool Download Link: FoxAssistSetup_V1.09.002.exe
& FoxAssist User Manual_Update.pdf
3. The installer Foxassist only support Windows OS, can not work on MAC OS currently, please kindly noted.
Foxwell NT510 Scanner Manual_English_V1.02
4. Available brands: (You can choose one kind of below car makers for free, if you need other software in the mean time, you need to pay 60USD - 80USD for them)
You can buy extra software here: NT510 Elite Software Authorization
If you need the BMW software preloaded, please choose this: NT510 Elite BMW Preloaded
Top Reasons to get Foxwell NT510 Elite
1. Life time free update
2. Works on the latest 2019/2020 models
3. Allow you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
4. The most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems.
5. Support basic functions such as codes and live data
6. Capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming.
7. Can actuate componetents, run system tests, program control modules.
8. Comes with one software for free, and is able to add extra software any time in the future.
9. Share the same software same functions as NT530. Only difference is the out look and hardware.
English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
NT510 Elite Features and Benefits:
- Diagnostics for all systems. The NT510 Elite lets you scan all the available systems for problems. From the engine and transmission to the ABS, SRS, EPS, wheels and every other on-board system.
- Codes, live data and freeze frame data. During the scan, the Foxwell NT510 Elite will display and clear generic codes in all the available systems. Just as important, it allows you to view freeze frame data so that you know when a code was registered. And you can also pull live sensor data to check the health and performance of various components.
NT510 Elite Function and Highlights:
- Many reset Functions. First of all, you can use the NT510 Elite to reset (turn off) the Check Engine Light. The same goes for all other warning lights. In addition to that, it supports oil reset, EPB reset, SAS reset, battery reset, DPF reset, TPS reset, ABS bleeding etc.
- Bi-directional controls. You can initiate bidirectional control tests with the Foxwell NT510 Elite. It will command the component to perform as if the command was from the PCM. For example, you can fold mirrors, roll windows, open/close doors, activate/deactivate brakes using this scanner.
- Active tests and adaptations. While you won't actually be able to do coding and programming, you can perform active tests and relearn new components. That means you can use the tool to replace components like battery and sensors and to relearn steering angle position, throttle position etc.
- Multilingual: support 13 kinds of language, include English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
- Lifetime Free update: Online free upgrade to obtain the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips, and two-year warranty is offered. if you have any problem, you can contact me, i will help you solve.
NT510 Elite shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspecious or symptom-specific data parameters. It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate. So you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
NT510 Elite cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy, but without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a system or component. With NT510, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relay and actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to flash a control unit with ne program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, NT510 allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, adaptation and service resets.
NT510 Elite Specifications:
Display: 2.8" TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Display:2.8”TFT color screen
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions : 145*94*32MM
NT510 Elite Packing list:
1*NT510 Elite Multi-System Scan Tool
1*Nylon Carry Pouch
NT510 scanner CAN be used for a 1997/98 Vw passat estate tdi to to find faults on the air bag system, central locking and reset air bag and service interval lights.
The reg is R679 FKN
2011 GM Sierra 2500 HD
It will read the TMPS sensors and show if they are active but they do not relearn the location of the sensor to the vehicle.
Also as far as a key FOB all it does is check the signal strength of the key FOB, does nothing for the RE-programming aspect.
CAN be used for bleeding the brakes & for actuation of the ABS pump, and also used to code a new battery.
CAN read live transmission fluid temperature for Audi, VW
CAN do DPF regeneration on Honda 2011 dtec
CAN do F-250 xlt superduty
CAN do OBD2, CAN, TPMS, and SRS of 5.4L v8
CANNOT handle all programming on Audi A3 8p 2009, like add footwell lights as well as electrical diagnostics etc; but can do this on other models for Audi 2009 comes without this system
So far all BMW’s supported auto vin & autoscan, was able to get a quick easy accurate report of issues.
2006 BMW X3
Was able to find 2 misfires because of bad plugs.
2009 BMW z4:
Was able to diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting
Not to many test subjects yet, auto vin did not work, had to manually pick the truck
2002 F250 XLT:
After manually picking the truck the autoscan worked. This truck doesn’t have to many systems but I was able to see all appropriate data, clear warnings etc.
Chevy / GM:
Having a little bit of an issue here.
Testing on a 2012 Avalanche LTZ
Autovin did not work, I had to pick the truck manually.
Shipping Options and Delivery Time:
Our product prices marked "free shipping" includes shipping to normal address worldwide, for some remote area, you may have to pay extra for remote fee.
As a general guide:Czech Warehouse Shipping:
2-4 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in Czech Republic warehouse, which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price. Orders from EU countries will be delivered by Yodel, DPD, DHL or GLS from CZ warehouses. (If the item is in stock in the CZ warehouse.)Czech Delivery ItemsChina Warehouse Shipping:
7-10 working days. Sometimes, parts of items will be out of stock in Czech warehouse, we will ship from China directly by DHL or YANWEN or Airmail Post(7-10 working days)DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance, but you have to pay the tax yourself. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
(Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express or DHL, please note us. thank you :)
Airmail Post: 7-10 working days. Usually No Tax.
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Contact Us:
Live Support: Chat with us online
Whatsapp: +86 13515975739
1. Foxwell NT510 scanner Feedback on BMW Models
2000 E39 M5:
communicates via the obd2 plug in the cabin, read TPMS codes ---ok
2003 e46 325xi:
read codes from TCU ---ok
read and reset airbag service light ---ok
have an intermittent airbag service light on 2004 X3 that BMW service cannot track down as it clears from memory before I can get it in for service
2006 BMW X3:
find 2 misfires because of bad plugs ---ok
2008 BMW E93:
register a new battery ---ok
2008 BMW 335i (e93):
register battery ---OK
2009 BMW E82 135:
scan for ghost codes, and any other stored codes ---ok
2009 535i N54 engine:
allow to alignment and calibrate fuel injectors ---ok
2009 BMW z4:
diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting ---ok
2009 bmw 335i (American):
do battery registration ---ok
code new injectors ---ok
2010 BMW e88:
reprogram of injector values and Engine idol speeds and it can be used on it ---ok
2011 E90 328i LCI model:
re-program the Speed Governor ---ok
clear the error code for halos with proper resistance; reset "Right/Left Cornering light" warnings caused by after-market halo installation ---ok
perform a throttle actuator adaptation ---ok
2012 BMW F10:
reset SAS and the Airbag/seatbelt light also can modulate the e-parking brake on F10 to enable a rear brake job with rotor replacement ---ok
BMW F82 M4：
provides sensor data from the oil level system ---ok
2. Here's what I did related to radio coding with vag scanner NT510:
There is a Digital Radio section:
But I did not see any coding options available, just go to read codes
There is, though, another Radio section:
In here there are options for Coding and Adaptation:
There does not seem to be any documented codes, but if you are aware of what you need to do, it is available:
FYI... When you access the Radio systems, the radio screen looks like this:
Also, it's a good idea to mute the radio when you do this or it may scare the tar out of you when it resets.
3. Foxwell NT510 Jaguar and Land rover software report
I have used the Foxwell and it works great , it does ABS bleeds and Power Bleeds! amazing to be able to bleed the lines without a helper! Best 180dollars I have spent in a long time.
I purchased the Foxwell NT510 and it is a great tool. When you buy the scanner it comes with a vehicle specific scanner module that you download, additional cars cost about $70. My scanner download handles all of the Jaguar and Landrover models. It can read generic codes from a vehicle and it can clear generic codes from a vehicle. It does allows me to activate the Wabco modulator to bleed the ABS and do a power bleed. It has a live data menu that allows you to select and plot data on the screen as you drive. I used it for instance to monitor my SVS fault to indicate whether or not the SVS switches are being detected when I depress the brake. Great unit.