Foxwell NT500 VAG Scanner Review
- Item No. SC241
- Out Of Stock
NT500 is professional VAG scanner, support VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda sold worldwide from 1996
NT500 Support UDS protocol
NT500 Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD cars, SUVs, minivans,light-duty trucks
1) Good first impressions. Needed a more specialized scanner to have in handy and not to run to the greedy dealership for basic (and more advanced) things. This VAG scanner seems to be working well. It is updated for even the latest VW models (I saw the 2016 models listed). It took me not more than 2-3 minutes to get rid of annoying horn beep when locking and unlocking the car and a pesky airbag light, which I had tried to switch off using multiple approaches. Anyway, if you have a VW or Audi, this tool is a "must have". Simple to use and navigate, and it pays off for itself the very first two times you use it.
2)One of the Thumb thumb screws that connect the wire to the scan tool does not thread in this allowing the wire to come loose.
I'm not a computer guy so vag cable and other would have confused the hell out of me, it's really help me figure out what was going on with my Audi.
3) Good quality instrument. Will still need to go online to interpret the codes, but does a good job in a short time. Easy to understand directions if you read English.
4) Excellent tool used on my wife 2007 Audi a6.
5) Just wanted to say thanks – the NT500 worked a treat and the Audi is finally back up and running with this great tool!
6) It’s really good. It does everything i need it to do at the moment. I actually work for Volkswagen, I do all the really complicated stuff with our diagnostic equipment. With the quick stuff, well, it’s actually quicker than our diagnostic computer. It’s all good.