Got one Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner from an authorized dealer, I did some test and will put my report below for your reference.
Below are Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner good Review:
- I could see so much information about my car that I wanted this thing to work. For now
I've done my 40K service and tolerate the 5 second "service" reminder when I start the car.
- Resets all codes. Even scanned my electrical system and told me my battery was getting low voltage.
- This scanner is great all kind of diagnostic procedures Including Parking Brake release for Changing Brake pads,Audi pads thickness, and adaptions that allow you to tweak your car for making the windows come down with the FOB Key. There is many more tweaks and things to do with this scanner Recommend this to people who don't want to pay 400$ for vcds Wire. It doesn't require a computer and works excellent.
-Work with an 2001 Audi TT Quattro with AWP engine (1.8T)
- have the ability to read internal codes including those relating to the ABS system.
- Be compatable with a Volkswagen 2011 MKVI GTI 2.0T?
- Works on a MK6 GTI as well as a 2011 Tiguan.
-2012 A7 2.8L ok
- Read the ABS / Airbag codes on a B5 A4.
- 2008 Audi tt 3.2 ok
- 2012 Audi A4 -It wont tell you the code you need to enter but it will allow you to enter the code once you know what it is.
- mk6 2011 tdi Jetta ok
- 2006 vw mk5 gti ok
- Can realign/adapt throttle body.
- audi b5 s4 OK
- Erase an Airbag light on 2002 Audi A4 and 1996 Audi A4
- Reset the Audi Service Interval Reminder on a '13 Q5 and a '10 A4.
- 2007 A4 2.0T Quattro test ok
- Reset the "Inspection Due" light on 2015 Audi A3.
- Check TCU/TSM and revision number for DSG.
- Diagnose convertible top issues on 09 VW Beetle 2.5.
- This scanner plugs into your OBDII port. Which has nothing to do with your radio. Therefore it is safe with an aftermarket radio and you need no remove the specific lead from the radio harness.
- Can disable the daytime running lights
- Work on 2010 VW Golf 2.5, Also, be able to program a new key FOB.
- Can rest airbag faults.
- 06 VW GTI and MK5 models test ok
- Cycle the fuel pump on passat tdi
- Can turn off day time running lights on an audi
- Read/diagnose codes that trigger EPC light on dash
- Program my key fob to open and close windows
Below are Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner bad Review:
- can't program a blank key fob on a 2002 Audi A4.
-1993 Corrado fail
For more guide / instruction, recommend you refer to the user manual at:
Free updates for 18 months not 1 year - Updates are $60 per year after first 18 months. It is loaded to model year 2016. Unlikely anything will change in a year, so you may not even need an update and can vary from make/model.
For more test report, please go on reading my future posts.
Where did I get Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner from?
There are not only one shop online who will sell you Foxwell items.
Therefore it is always nice to have a company recommended that someone has experience with.
This is the people I bought my Foxwell Nt510 scanner from： www.foxwelltool.co.uk
I'm sure they are not the most expensive and also not lowest price and but they did answer all of my emails in 24 hours and my order only took 7 working days to arrive. Their orders can be tracked online so you know where it is.